VENICE DAY AND NIGHT
The excursion Venice day and night is a unique opportunity to spend an unforgettable time in this enchanted city. The splendid palaces and the little streets called “Calli” characterize this city and by reflecting on the Lagoon they create a beautiful mirror.Venezia Giorno e Notte
You can visit the prestigious and timeless Piazza San Marco and sip a drink sitting in one of the many tables located in the square, admiring the characteristic and fantastic Basilica that bears the same name. Inside the Basilica of San Marco you will have the possibility to admire beautiful mosaics dating the twelfth and thirteenth centuries. These mosaics also cover 2,000 square meters of floor and by walking on it you’ll get to the famous and priceless Pala D ‘Oro which is located behind the major altar. The Pala D’Oro consists of 1927 gems including pearls, emeralds, sapphires, amethysts , 75 rubies, topaz etc etc.. that make it unique in Europe. Outside the Basilica you can admire and than visit the beautiful Campanile from which you can watch the splendid view on the lagoon.
Walking through one of the many typical bridges of Venice you can arrive at Palazzo Ducale and admire the amazing Bridge Of Sighs made of white stone of Istria and so named because it was the last place the prisoners sentenced to death used to see.
It ‘s definitely impossible not to walk in Venice through the countless bridges that characterize it and taking a look at local typical shops where you can buy the famous carnival masks and than dining in restaurants that offer typical Venetian dishes.
Finally, to make your visit to Venice even more memorable you can enjoy yourself with the famous gondola ride through the Grand Canal.
The excursion includes:
- Departure from Jesolo in 7.50 – 8.20
- Embarking on a private boat to Punta Sabbioni in 9. 20 – 9. 30
- Arrival to Riva degli Schiavoni
- Walk as far as Ponte di Rialto
- Departure from Piazza San Marco
- Meeting with the official guide of the city
- Visit of the Basilica of San Marco
- Free time in the afternoon
- Departure from Venice at 22.00
- Arrival to Jesolo at 23.00
- Transfer frtom the hotel to Punta Sabbioni and return
- Boat from Punta Sabbioni to Venice and return
- Tourist Escort
- 1 hour of Official Tourist Guide to Venice
- Every Sunday
- Adults € 60,00
- Children € 30,00 (children from 4 to 11 years)
HOW TO BOOK
- Select from the map the pick up point closest to you or choose
- one from the list below the map.
- Click on the logo for more info.
- Select the date of your excursion.
- Click on "SELECT EXCURSION" button.
- You will be asked for your personal datas and the number of partecipants.
- The payment will be done through CC payment.